Based on the 10+ years’ experience of our dedicated CVA Fertilizer Practice, we have developed an in-depth understanding and proper global and regional visions of the fertilizer industry.
Serving industry leaders worldwide not only in the fertilizer but also in the commodity and agri-business sectors, we have identified potential trends that are likely to have lasting impacts on your industry landscape:
- Global and regional market equilibriums of the fertilizer industry have completely changed over the last decade, in particular, finished fertilizer trade flows are replacing raw materials’ increasing market volatility
- Resource scarcity is shifting value towards players with access to low-cost feedstock such as gas, phosphate, potash and sulphur
- New downstream business models emerge with focus on end-customer services or regional entry point locking, creating essential links in regional supply chains
In this challenging and moving context, we support executive managers to shape and grasp market opportunities, in particular at three levels:
- Which asset portfolio and value chain positioning will better capture value?
- Which regional market positions to secure and routes-to-market to build in order to optimise commercial margins?
- Which sourcing strategy for key feedstock and which supply organization?
We would be delighted to meet and exchange views of the industry and further discuss how we could support you identify and grasp such market opportunities.
The fertilizer industry represents ~ $300bn, ranging from extraction activities to farmers solutions offering…
It is supported by strong market fundamentals and attractive growth perspectives
CVA has a unique Fertilizer Practice with more than 100 assignments over last 10 years and continuous and market researches
Corporate Value Associates Fertilizer Practice – Contacts
Founder and Managing Partner
T: + 44 20 7559 5001
M: + 44 77 85 312 896
Partner, CVA Fertilizer Practice
T: +33 (0)1 83 79 82 63
M: +33 (0)6 13 43 11 32